15 January 2011

MAGAZINE FRONT COVER: Total Film

This was the initial draft design for what my magazine front cover would be like . As you can see below, I stuck to my intentional design and made sure to include such staple features such as the masthead, puff, additional text and allignment of the sub-titles.



This is the final magazine front cover design for my chosen brand Total Film. I used an existing magazine cover design by the same company so that I could replicate certain key features that define the overall look and feel to the companys image. The background image is a photograph I took of the secondary character in the story. It was taken down a well-known road in Liverpool which houses quite a lot of graffiti and general 'urbanness'. I deemed it a fitting scene to take a picture in, and positioned the character to the right hand side to allow the typical magazine features such as sub-titles etc to fit in nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment